Terms & Conditions
- Once a client has commissioned a project verbally or via email & would like us to proceed. This represents that you (The client) agree with all these terms and conditions on this page.
- 50% Deposit is required to initiate any project. Deposits are non refundable.
- On conformation of a project, if the project later needs to be canceled by either party – then the client will lose their deposit.
- Awaiting content: If all of the quoted work has been completed & the client needs to provide content: Copy, photos to complete the website / project. After 4 weeks, we reserve the right to charge a re-start fee of £150.
- The Digital Experts are not responsible for the copyright of any images, content that are supplied by the client.
- Payment Terms: Payment on receipt of invoice / work completed.
- Invoices need to be paid on completion of all the quoted design & technical, not when the site is live. As typically, you will have the ability to update the content via a CMS system.
- Quoted work: If there are any additions beyond the agreed quote. These will be quoted separately.
- Late payments: If we do not receive payment within 30 days of an invoice being sent, we will charge daily interest on the total invoice of 8% for the duration, until paid.